Secure and safe handling of both reporting and investigation of incidents.
- With the new Whistleblow Incident, you get a secure, safe, and easy-to-use channel that can be used immediately, without prior knowledge or technical expertise
- With the tool, you ensure that the whistleblower feels safe and is guaranteed anonymity
- Everything in one convenient tool
This is how it works
The solution consists of two parts. A public part that is implemented by adding a link to the website and, if applicable, to the intranet. We also integrate it into the Heartpace HRM tool.
There is also an admin part that only a few administrators have access to.
For the whistleblower
- Before a whistleblower makes a report, they receive information about the legal aspects. During the process, there are also help texts available explaining how everything works, what to expect, the rights they have, and what falls under the whistleblower protection law
- The whistleblower describes what has happened and can also upload images, videos, or other documents
- The whistleblower remains completely anonymous throughout the entire process and can choose whether they want only a personal code for their case or also receive emails. The code can be used to log in to their case to check the status or add more information. Even if an email is provided, the reporter remains completely anonymous/li>
For the administrator
- The administrator receives the case and can read the reports that have been submitted, download any files, upload their own documents, and communicate with the whistleblower
- Full anonymity is maintained throughout the entire process. An administrator can never see who the whistleblower is. Secure handling, even if the report is submitted via email
- Clear Overview. The service provides an overview of all new and ongoing cases as well as their history. All activities are logged for tracking the process
Legal Support – Third-Party Support
- If your organization cannot or does not wish to handle cases on its own, we offer the option to use third-party support
- This means that you can add a service to our whistleblower solution where an independent party, such as a law firm, assists you with complete impartiality in the handling
- These experts perform the initial assessment and can also take responsibility for continuing the investigation depending on the nature of the case
Want to Explore More?
Read more about how to create a data-driven, fact-based and engaging culture with our digital HR tools within the Heartpace HR suit: