Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Heartpace AB, 556575-7530, provides a so-called “cloud” service as IT support to companies and organisations, for HR processes that primarily deal with Performance Management and competence. In the document, reference is made to the cloud service as a system, service, tool, product, and in these cases, the same delivery item is being referred to.
2. ServiceThe Heartpace cloud service primarily supports the company's Competence Management and Performance Management process. The service is structured around features/modules such as:
- Profile - basic data supplemented with other optional information
- Competence profile - support for organising personal, professional and organisational skills competence and making it searchable
- Interviews - support for operating and documenting different types of dialogue interviews and follow-up
- Activities and targets that are also divided into calendars with deadlines
- Archiving - a structure for saving documents
- An effective template builder that enables custom templates for interviews, surveys, evaluations, etc. to be created easily, or the use of Heartpace’s suggested templates.
- Functionality for managing surveys - for employee surveys, temp measurements, etc.
- Evaluation of the 360 model
- API available for connecting to existing systems. Interface for connection to Office360/Azure/ Microsoft AD and more.
Customers are entitled to all the functionality that they have access to, for the whole term of the agreement. In addition to this, improvements and updates to functionality are obtained free of charge. However, in cases where third party functions or other functionality beyond the basic provision is used, such as SMS authentication, management of e-mail volume beyond the basic volume, access to one's own domain and/or database, etc., such additional costs beyond subscription fees shall be borne by the Customer. The basic provision includes storage of 100 MB in database and 1GB of file data per employee, and the handling of 200 e-mails per employee per year. Prices beyond the basic provision are available upon request.
3. Supplier’s delivery
Heartpace provides a cloud service that is continually being developed. The customer thus receives continual access to upgrades and improvements. Heartpace therefore reserves the right, at any time and at short notice, to change the design, mode of operation, technical specifications and other features of the services.
All updates are published at https://app.heartpace.com/release_notes, and are communicated via e-mail to the customers’ administrators.
Heartpace offers the opportunity to develop additional modules and functionality in each agreement.
4. Supplier’s general terms
Heartpace’s general terms for use of the service beyond what is mentioned in this SLA, are specified through an agreement, which is available at www.heartpace.com. If there is a conflict between the SLA and the individual agreement, the individual agreement will take precedence.
5. Ownership rights to dataCustomers own all data and information created in the Heartpace system. If the subscription is cancelled, the information contained in the system may be exported.
ACCESS TO CUSTOMER DATA
- Company information, csv
- Organisational chart, csv
- Employee profiles and account information/interviews/targets and activities, cdv employee images, zip
- Company documents, zip
- Employee documents, zip
- Employee CVs (print version), xls/pdf
When an employee account is deleted, the employee will be unable to log in. After three months, all data concerning the employee is deleted from the DB. Backups retain the information for three months before all information is deleted, counting from the date that the employee is deleted.
This means that Heartpace saves data on employees for at most 6 months following deletion.
Heartpace commits to providing support for all issues that may be related to users of the service. Support via e-mail is available to registered users of the service, with a response time of 24 hours. An administrator registered with the customer is also entitled to general support by telephone during normal working hours on business weekdays.
PROCESS FOR HANDLING INCIDENTS
In the event of a stoppage of operations, an e-mail will be sent to affected users. In this e-mail, the cause will be described, along with an indication of when it is estimated that the service will be accessible again. Access shall be delivered in accordance with the SLA.
- A support query will be set up via the web or e-mailed to email@example.com
- A support case will be set up at Heartpace Helpdesk.
- In the event of technical problems, a development case will be created:
- The technical case will be classified on a scale of Normal/Serious/Critical/Block
- Critical and Block cases will receive the highest priority and will be resolved during the same working day in most cases
- Feedback on the case will be sent to the user via e-mail and, if applicable, by telephone.
Heartpace utilises Amazon’s cloud service for operating the application. Heartpace guarantees an availability of 99%, 24 hours a day, throughout the year. When any errors are reported, Heartpace aims to commence troubleshooting within a 24-hour period, during working hours. Heartpace’s server is located within the EU. Heartpace makes reasonable efforts to minimise times when it may be made unavailable, for example, owing to planned or unplanned operation shut-downs for necessary service and maintenance. The customer will be notified in good time of a planned shut-down.
Heartpace AB works to deliver good quality, where the goal is that (i) the service shall meet the customer's specific requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, fast, secure and error-free; (iii) the results that can be obtained from use of the service will be accurate and reliable; (iv) the quality of all products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by the customer through the service will meet expectations; and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected. Heartpace does not accept responsibility for direct, indirect, unforeseen, special, typical damage or consequential damage of any nature.
However, if Heartpace has acted negligently, a refund may be paid, though limited to what was actually paid by the customer for the service for six (6) months immediately before the damage occurred.
Heartpace uses servers with a high level of security to protect applications and information in the service. For communication with the system, we use security certificates over the SSL protocol (https), which increases the security of data communication, including all data transmitted over the internet in encrypted form. The service has built-in password policy management, as well as management of two-step authentication. In addition, the possibility of IP restriction, as well as the possibility of obtaining a separate server installation, are offered.
Backup occurs at least 8 times a day, along with additional weekly or monthly backups.
Heartpace regularly performs security tests of the service. Upon request, a security document will be provided to the customer that describes the Heartpace security structure in more detail. Further information is also available for reading at https://aws.amazon.com/security/
The customer is required to sign a Personal Data Assistance Agreement with Heartpace for use of the service.
11. ContactHeartpace AB
Tel: +46-8-545 159 50